Thursday, December 2, 2010

Funny how I hear about things I am thinking about.

My last post was about keeping our camper stocked for emergencies, etc. Well, after I posted it that evening I heard on the news that we shouldn't get rid of our food storage and other emergency supplies even though hurricane season is officially over. They said on the news that we should keep our stuff because we may need it for power outages in the winter due to winter storms. {giggle} It is funny how I start thinking about things just as officials are telling us to do the same thing.

THEN on Glenn Beck I see this. It is an article on food storage. This article is actually pretty good if you are just starting out in your emergency preparations. It gives a good step by step list of how to go about storing food and what foods to store.

No comments:

Post a Comment